Saturday, March 24, 2007

Quick post to say that...

Sometimes I really hate cars... especially ours (but don't tell it that).
It died again on us last night, and it was the alternator again. The new (rebuilt) one we just got a month and a half ago. Yeah, not old, and it died... in a mall parking lot. Fortunately Sharky and I have GREAT friends who are helping us with it, and came to get us. In the meantime, Sharky and I got Tim Horton's coffee, and I was thinking this would have been a tremendous time for God to give us that new car in roll up the rim, but we got NOTHING! Not even a muffin... I like muffins.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Next time we're in town we'll take you for a drive and buy you a cherry cheese danish. I like cherry cheese danishes.

3:36 PM  
Blogger jSharky said...

Hmm... danish...

Ok. Now I'm hungry.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home